I do not mean to hurt you

I do not mean to hurt you
"I have my own problems, Suffered life" you said
Yes I understood
But is it a regret for you to know me?

nothing was met without exchange
Perhaps a happy ending, maybe disappointing
From the beginning, there was no intention to make it worse
And not favoring to end like this

“Everyone has their own reflection” you said
But I don't think if there, in your mind there is something different
Which makes it become complicated
And you were disappointed, certainly, it's implied

I don't know what to do
While on one hand I still want you here
Putting aside the seconds to remember
I realized I was wrong
My prejudice turned out to be real

But,
I do not mean to hurt you
"I have my own problems, Suffered life" you said
Yes I understood
is it a regret for you to know me?

I wanna stay with you, I wanna u wanna do
I do not mean to hurt you
"I have my own problems, Suffered life" you said
Yes I understood
But, is it a regret for you to know me?

- retell -

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com